Andatech AlcoSense Prodigy IIs Breathalyser with built in GPS & Printer
AlcoSense Prodigy II Breathalyser with Press Button Mouthpiece Release
Availability: In stock
ALCOSENSE PRODIGY IIs
Travel from site to site and keep on testing, simple to set up, even simpler to use. With advanced options for testing, screening and storing information; make sure you and your employees have the information to comply with any OHS policy.
Travel from site to site and keep on testing with the AlcoSense Prodigy II Breathalyser – It’s simple to set up, and even simpler to use. With advanced options for testing, screening and storing information; make sure you and your employees have the information to comply with any OHS policy.
The AlcoSense Prodigy II Breathalyser is packed with powerful features including press-button mouthpiece release for more hygienic testing, 36,000 entries memory capacity, USB plug in, inbuilt thermal printer, 3.2″ TFT colour touchscreen, and unbeatable accuracy. When it comes to high volume employee testing, the Prodigy II breathalyser is really the top choice when you want functionality, advanced options, and accuracy.
This model includes GPS & Thermal Printer.
- Fuel Cell Accuracy - The AlcoSense FXCell3 fuel cell sensor provides accurate readings within seconds. Designed for exceptional accuracy and long lifespan for high volume testing.
- Quality Assured - DOT approved and rigorously tested for accuracy, and highly ideal for workplace alcohol breath testing.
- Highly Accurate Readings - Provides accurate readings, providing readings ranging from 0.000 – 0.400% at an accuracy of +/- 0.005% BAC.
- Calibration Reminder and Settings - Alerts you when calibration is due and you have full control over recalibration time warnings with advanced options; choose 6 months, 12 months or anywhere up to 2000 tests.
- 3.2” TFT Colour Touch Screen - Makes storing details, taking samples, and changing information easy – just use the stylus pen to navigate through beginner or advanced operations.
- Passive Testing (Fast Mode) - Get accurate BAC readings just 3 seconds after taking a sample. Passive testing mode provides even faster results when testing multiple individuals. This test is conducted using "Sampling cup".
- Data Input - Enter data including Driver Name, Vehicle Number and Licence Number before taking a breath sample to keep accurate records.
- Memory Function - Storage capacity for up to 36,000 entries. You can enter data including Driver Name, Vehicle Number and Licence Number before breath sample to keep accurate records.
- Industrial Breathalyser - With a large memory capacity, inbuilt printer and packed with powerful functionalities, the Prodigy II is the top choice for high volume workplace alcohol testing.
- Built-in Printer - The Prodigy II also has a built-in thermal printer for on-the-spot printing. Print copies of a test to be used as evidence in judicial hearings.
- Rechargeable Battery - The Prodigy II comes with 4 AA alkaline rechargeable batteries plus a charger, saving you from buying new batteries and ensures continuous usage.
- GPS Functionality - Enters your GPS location at the time of the test into the record for better tracking of employee test results (custom option).
- USB Connectivity - USB functionality for downloading and exporting data to a PC, perfect for storing all employee data and history.
- Clean and Hygienic - The Prodigy II uses replaceable, hygienic mouthpieces to provide a safe and sanitary way of testing multiple users for an accurate BAC. The breathalyser also features a button to remove the mouthpiece from the machine without the need to touch the mouthpiece, making it one of our most sanitary breathalysers.
|Model No.||ALS-PRODIGY 2|
|BAC Range||0.000% - 0.400%BAC|
|Accuracy||±0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC|
|Warm Up Time||Within 5 seconds|
|Response Time||Within 2 seconds|
|Recycle Time||3 seconds|
|Working Temperature||(-)10 – 50°C|
|Power Supply||Rechargeable battery pack|
|Mouthpieces||5 mouthpieces supplied, Sampling Cup, Only compatible with AlcoSense mouthpieces|
|Memory Capacity||36,000 tests|
0.000 ~ 0.400%BAC
Result readings can also be changed to the following BAC and BrAC formats. Please specify this at the time of purchase or during calibration:
|Certification||Australian Standard AS3547|
|Calibration Frequency||Unlimited tests, every 6 months|
|Display||3.2 inch TFT Colour Touch Screen|
|Features||3 decimal place reading, auto power off, passive/fast mode, memory function, designed for mass testing, calibration reminder, extreme temperature tolerance, GPS, inbuilt thermal printer, PC compatible|
|Includes||User Manual, Mouthpieces, Sampling Cup, Battery Charger|
|Product Weight||410g including batteries|
|Dimensions||H: 195mm, W: 79mm, D: 35mm|