Andatech Alcosense Prodigy S Fuel Cell Industrial Grade Breathalyser
Andatech Alcosense Prodigy Fuel Cell Professional Grade Breathalyser
Availability: In stock
Andatech Prodigy S
Rigorously tested to AS3547 Australian Standards, the AlcoSense Prodigy S goes above and beyond with the highest quality standard accuracy and the latest innovative technology. Combined with a bluetooth wireless printer (Optional - Please see Prodigy S Print Pack), you can print breath test results immediately after each breath test for more comprehensive employee BAC screening and tracking.
The AlcoSense Prodigy S Breathalyser is designed specially for the workforce. A state-of-the-art instrument ideal for industry, corporate, medical, and personal use, the Prodigy is highly accurate and suitable even for law enforcement. Rigorously tested and certified to Australian Standard AS3547, the Prodigy never fails to get a highly accurate reading of a subject’s BAC.
With a large data storage capacity, USB functionality for downloading and exporting data to a PC, and wireless bluetooth printer compatibility, the AlcoSense Prodigy Breathalyser S is the top choice for alcohol testing in the workplace.
The Prodigy S Print Pack Version comes in a hard case.
Fast and accurate
The Andatech FXCell3 advanced fuel cell sensor is designed for exceptional accuracy and long lifespan for high volume testing. The Prodigy S also provides lightning fast results - with only 2 seconds warm up time and 3 seconds response time.
Highly Accurate Readings
Provides accurate 3 decimal place readings ranging from 0.000 to 0.400%BAC at an accuracy of +/- 0.005%BAC.
Fast Results and Passive Testing (Fast Mode)
Used with a sampling cup, passive testing mode provides even faster results when testing multiple individuals.
Easier-to-use User Interface
Unlimited tests between calibrations.
Test records can be uploaded to our server for easier centralised access by company HR or OHS managers.
Independently Tested with Impressive Results
A major police laboratory in Australia independently tested the Andatech Prodigy S breathalyser and sent us the results.
Tested on two occassions against controlled alcohol solutions at varying BAC concentrations, the Prodigy S consistently gave results that were well within the accuracy range of ±0.005%BAC.
Its accuracy remained consistent even when it was used consecutively with just one minute apart from each test!
See the results below.
- Fuel Cell Accuracy - Features the AlcoSense FXCell3 fuel cell sensor, which provides accurate readings within seconds. Designed for exceptional accuracy and long lifespan for high volume testing.
- Quality Assured - Tested to Australian Standards AS3547 and DOT approved, the Prodigy is ideal for workplace alcohol breath testing.
- Highly Accurate - Provides accurate readings ranging from 0.000 to 0.400% BAC at an accuracy of +/- 0.005%BAC.
- Calibration Reminder and Settings - Convenient and easy to use. Alerts you when calibration is due when you start up the breathalyser.
- Touch Screen - Entering information, changing details and navigating the device is easy with its 2.4″ TFT colour touch screen and included stylus pen.
- Fast Results and Passive Testing (Fast Mode) - The unit takes just 2 seconds to warm up and 3 seconds to give a reading. Passive testing mode provides even faster results when testing multiple individuals.
- Data Input - Enter employee details quickly easily thanks to the Prodigy’s touchscreen and included stylus.
- Memory Function - A large storage capacity for more than 10,000 entries means you can store more employee details for a longer period of time.
- Industrial Breathalyser - Australian Standard certified, high accuracy, lightning fast results and great functionality make it one of our most advanced industrial breathalysers.
- USB Connectivity - USB functionality for downloading and exporting data to a PC, perfect for storing employee data and history. The USB plug in is also used to upgrade the unit’s software.
- Clean and Hygienic - Simply press the eject button to remove the mouthpiece from the device without needing to touch the mouthpiece. Each mouthpiece also comes individually wrapped, and you can purchase more mouthpieces separately if needed. The Prodigy is designed to be highly sanitary and easy to use.
- Specific Data Input and Fields
Customise test record information as you go. Include information such as vehicle number, department and more. You can also pre-fill specific fields or enter your own custom fields to suit your company’s needs.
- Advanced Functions and Settings
Clean Air Test
Before a test, the Prodigy S will take a clean air sample to ensure the mouthpiece and sensor are clear of alcohol from any previous tests.
The operator can select "Refuse" if the subject refused to take a test or "Discontinue" to abandon a test if the subject did not blow with sufficient force. These are also documented in the test records.
- DOT approved and Australian Standards AS3547 certified.
|BAC Range||0.000% - 0.400%BAC|
|Accuracy||±0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC|
|Warm Up Time||Within 2 seconds|
|Response Time||Within 3 seconds|
|Recycle Time||5 seconds|
|Working Temperature||(-)10 – 50°C|
|Power Supply||4 x AA Batteries (Alkaline Only)|
|Mouthpieces||5 mouthpieces supplied, Sampling Cup, Only compatible with AlcoSense mouthpieces|
|Memory Capacity||10000 tests|
0.000% - 0.400%BAC
Result readings can also be changed to the following BAC and BrAC formats. Please specify this at the time of purchase or during calibration:
|Certification||Australian Standard AS3547|
|Calibration Frequency||Unlimited tests, every 6 months (Australia Standard Requirement)|
|Display||2.4 inch TFT Touch Screen|
|Features||3 decimal place reading, flow control, auto power off, battery low indicator, passive/fast mode, test counter, memory function, designed for mass testing, PC compatible, printer compatible|
|Includes||User Manual, Mouthpieces, Batteries, Hand Strap, Sampling Cup|
|Product Weight||265g including batteries|
|Dimensions||H:140mm, W: 65m, D: 32mm|